Saturday, March 15, 2025

Introduction - FullStack Developer/ Data Engineer

Why I'm the Best Fit for This Role

Thank you for the briefing. Now, I can understand more about the position. After listening to the conversation, I am more confident to say that, “I am best fit for this role.”

Introduction

I am a Full-Stack Python Developer, with all years of experience, with around 80% into Backend work and 20% into the frontend.

Backend Expertise

In Backend, I worked on:

  • Creating standalone scripts for automation, scheduled jobs, ETL jobs, and data pipelines.
  • Building RESTful APIs and web applications.

Frontend Expertise

In Frontend, I worked on:

  • Creating dashboards, graphs, and charts using d3.js or Highcharts libraries.
  • Building tables using ag-grid.
  • Working with JavaScript, jQuery, and React.

Databases

In databases:

  • Relational Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL.
  • NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra.
  • Data Warehousing: Snowflake schema.

Python Expertise

In Python:

  • Creating web applications and RESTful APIs using Django, Flask, and FastAPI frameworks.
  • Process automation and integrating with infrastructure (Linux/Windows).
  • Data gathering from:
    1. Structured datasources like REST APIs (internal or external), databases, etc.
    2. Unstructured datasources like web scraping using Beautiful Soup.
    3. Structured, semi-structured, or unstructured file types like CSV, Excel, JSON, YAML, Parquet, etc.
  • Following TDD (Test-Driven Development) by creating unit tests and integration tests using unittest or pytest modules.

Caching and Scheduling

In caching:

  • Worked with Redis and Memcache.

In scheduling:

  • Worked with Celery.
  • Integrated Celery with Django applications for periodic jobs.

For data job orchestration, I worked with Airflow.

Public Cloud Experience

In Public Cloud, I am mostly associated with AWS Cloud. In AWS Cloud, I worked with:

Server-Based Architectures

  • EC2 Instances
  • Elastic Beanstalk
  • Elastic Load Balancer
  • Auto-Scaling
  • Route53

Storage Solutions

  • S3 Bucket for file storage
  • S3 Glacier for archival storage

Databases

  • AWS RDS & Redshift for relational databases
  • AWS DynamoDB for NoSQL

Serverless Architectures

  • AWS Lambda (time-triggered or event-triggered)
  • AWS API Gateway (HTTP-triggered)
  • AWS Event Scheduler for scheduling Lambda

Container-based Environments

  • Created docker.yaml files for creating containers
  • AWS EKS (Elastic Kuberntes Service) for Orchestrating the pods.
  • Also, wrote the helm chart

For OAuth, I worked with AWS Cognito.

Also worked with SQS, SNS, and SES.

For big data processing, I worked with EMR clusters for PySpark.

For ETLs, I worked with AWS Glue Jobs with DataCatalog and PySpark.

CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code

Experience in creating CI/CD setups using Jenkins and Groovy scripts.

In terms of Infrastructure as Code, I worked mainly with:

  • CloudFormation templates
  • Terraform
  • Pulumi Python module

Agile Methodologies

Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban in facilitating agile ceremonies like:

  • Daily standups
  • Sprint reviews
  • Planning sessions
  • Retrospectives

Familiar with Agile tools like Jira and skilled in working with cross-functional teams including Dev teams, QA testers, and PM/POs.

2 comments:

  1. Python Full Stack Development is a popular approach to building complete web applications by working with both the front end and back end. Python is widely used for backend development with frameworks such as Django and Flask, while frontend technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and modern libraries help create interactive and responsive user interfaces. Full stack developers can also work with databases, APIs, authentication, version control, and deployment to develop complete web solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning Python Full Stack Development provides practical skills for designing, developing, testing, and deploying modern web applications. From creating attractive web pages and connecting databases to developing REST APIs and implementing backend business logic, Python Full Stack training covers the complete application development process. Python Full Stack Developer Course
    It is suitable for beginners as well as developers who want to strengthen their skills and build real-world web projects using Python and modern web technologies.

    ReplyDelete